Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

maandag 24 maart 2008

ABC's of me...

I have been tagged by Sarah... ABC's of ME......
A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I have a few close friends
C- Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of Choice: Sunday
E- Essential Item: cellphone
F- Flavor of Ice Cream: Chocolate.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears
H- Hometown: Geldermalsen Netherlands-
I-Indulgences: Distress inks
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: a boy and a girl
L- Last Movie seen in theaters: can't remember, long time ago
M- Marriage Date: July 10th
N- Number of Siblings: 6 Sisters - 8 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Snakes
Q- Quote: Live everyday as if it is your last day
R- Reason to smile- my granddaughter and my dog make me smile often
S- Season- Summer
T- Tag four Lasize, HermaF , Laura and Willie Anderson
U-Unknown fact about me- I am afraid of flying
V- Vegetarian or not: Not
W- Worst Habit: really messy in my craftroom
X- Xrays or Ultrasounds: depends on the situation
Y- Your favorite food: Vietnamese
Z- Zodiac: Saggitarius

2 opmerkingen:

Laura Kirste Campbell zei

This was great to learn the ABC's of Femmy! And you tagged ME! What fun!
Creatively Yours, Laura

Sarah zei

Great Femmy thanks for sharing the ABCs of you

hugs Sarah xx