Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

donderdag 26 juni 2008

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Pauline.



Where was I 10 years ago:... Same house, same place, never had done any crafts

5 things on my to -do list today: it's in the afternoon, so cook dinner, feed and walk the dog, have to do some ironing, shower and go to bed.

Snack Food I like: Ice cream, fruit( especially mango) brownies

If i were a billionaire I would: Pay off the mortgage of my house, buy my children a house and ofcourse buy all stamps and craftitems I could dream of. and... give to several good causes.

Places I have Lived: born in the north( Geesbrug), at age 18 moved to the Veluwe( Nunspeet) married and moved to the middle (Utrecht), then back to the Veluwe ( Harderwijk) to the south ( Valkenswaard) and last to the Betuwe ( Geldermalsen).

People I want to know more about: Faye, Marg and Nancy Torsen

4 opmerkingen:

paru's_circle zei

ahh.. i have never tasted a fresh mango..i will try to buy one to see what it tastes like ;-)

Anoniem zei

merci pour vôtre commentaire

Faye zei

Femmy, I left the response to your Tag on my blogspot blog: Thanks for choosing me to play. I'm interested in finding out more about others. I was surprised at how many of your own answers were similar to mine. http://hastingshall2.blogspot.com
And I HAVE eaten fresh mango. Yummy! Faye

nancy zei

It's fun to learn a bit more about you, Femmy. I've just done mine and will let you know when I post it. Thanks for taggin me.
Nancy