Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

dinsdag 25 november 2008

award en tagged




Lynnegave me this award. I have to nominate 7 other people and tell 7 random things about my self.

I would love to pass this award on to all of you who visit my blog.

Dawne tagged me.

the rules are: share 7 random things about yourself and pass it on to 7 other people.

here it goes

- I love summer, really hate the cold in the winter, although I love the scenery when it snows. - I am a dog person - love to hang on the couch with a good book - I have 2 kids and one granddaughter - love bloghopping to see other peoples work and be inspired that way. - my favorite city is Paris - my craftspace is often a mess.

Well: if you read this consider yourself tagged,



Geen opmerkingen: