Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

maandag 20 april 2009

Renee Award

Lynn at http://trashtotreasureart.blogspot.com/ gave me this award. Thanks so much!!!
The Renee Award was created by Bella (bellasinclair.blogspot.com) and Ces (cesandherdishes.blogspot.com) who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives.This award is meant, according to Bella, to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns…".In Celtic mythology, the oak was the tree of doors, a gateway between worlds
there are so many people in Blogland who inspire me that I cannot choose whom to pass it on, so I would give the award to each and everyone who reads this. Thanks all for all the inspiration you give me and all comments you leave on my blog.

2 opmerkingen:

sam21ski zei

Well done on your award Fenny xxxx

WendyK zei

Thank you for commenting on my blog Femmy. All your work is fabulous, and the award well deserved.