Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

donderdag 24 december 2009

acf 55 open theme


deze kaart gemaakt voor een swap.Bij ACF hebben we nu een open thema, dus laat ik hem nu op mijn blog zien.
I made this card for a swap, at ACF we have an open theme, so I show this card on my blog now.
http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/

22 opmerkingen:

vintage wil zei

Prachtig Femmy!!!
heel fijne dagen
gr Wil

sam21ski zei

Fabulous xxxx

Sandy zei

Oh wow Femmy this is stunning.
Unbelievable design. Love the Frida image. Gorgeous.

paru's_circle zei

a merry xmas to you and Freda!

K zei

great images! love your creation!

Cindy Adkins zei

Femmy,
How beautiful--I love Frida Kahlo!And this piece is gorgeous!
Hugs, Cindy

Viola zei

Merry Christmas, Femmy! Have a wonderful Happy New Year! All the best to you and your family! Warmest regards, Viola! :-)

Judy zei

Wonderful work of art, Femmy!
Happy New Year!

Gayle Page-Robak zei

Excellent artwork, beautifully created.

http://truutske.blogspot.com zei

Prachtige achtergrond in deze kleur, Femmy.
Mooie creatie.
Fijne 2e kerstdag.

daisy zei

Fabulous! Luv the collage background.

Jester zei

Great collage, I love it!

Karina Beck zei

Beautiful work! Frida is a lovely image.

Amy zei

Femmy, you have wonderful stamps and I adore the ARTIST font...great card

Hermine zei

Helemaal geweldig Femmy!!!

Oxana zei

Stunning!!!

Lori Saul zei

Anything Frida captures my eye- this is absolutely stunning- gorgeous design and concept with colors Frida would have loved!

Sandy zei

Femmy my friend,

I wish you a Happy, Healthy, Lucky and Creative New Year 2010.

Thanks for your friendship.

me again zei

Bravo! This is fantastic!

Happy 2010!
==lennie==

Carl zei

Hi Femmy,
I am a first time visiter to your site. Your graphics are beautiful. I look forward to visiting and reading you in the future.
regards,
Carl

Janny zei

Schitterend! Alle goeds voor 2010!

Anneke zei

geweldige collage in prachtige kleuren en structuur