Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

maandag 6 september 2010

mail



























have been spoiled again, this crossstitched flower was made by my dear friend Pauline. I am so happy with it, love the beautiful colours!! Thanks Pauline!

Pauline made also this fabric piece, isn't it beautiful??




Anne Swinkels send me this 4x4, i am participating in a monthly swap and this month we have to make a 4x4 with the letter D. Thanks Anne, i love it!!





and last but not least this card from Trudie, we had to use the masking technique and the theme was summer. Thanks Trudie!!






2 opmerkingen:

sam21ski zei

How lucky are you receiving all these wonderful gifts and I bet they all look 10 times better in real life xxxxx

SharDon Exclusives zei

What a gorgeous flower! Her work is so beautiful and you are one lucky lady to receive such a treasure!

I must go see all of your lovely works.
Congratulations on your lovely gift,
Sharon