Welkom op mijn blog.

hier laat ik wat van mijn werk zien: atc's , andere kaarten en altered art.
veel plezier hier en laat gerust een reactie achter.

here I'll show some of my art: atc's, other cards and altered art.
have fun and feel free to leave a comment.

maandag 6 oktober 2008

Skinny Week


deze week ben ik gasthost voor Skinnyweek , als thema heb ik gekozen voor Bloemen.
This week I am guesthost for Skinnyweek , I chose as theme Flowers.


Take a look on Tarja's blog
she has the skinny challenge also on her blog ( in Finnish) and for those who have a flickr account you can join here

11 opmerkingen:

Viola zei

So lovely, busy bee!! :o)))

Gaby Bee zei

Your skinny is adorable. Love the image!

Anne's Cards zei

Wat een schatje,en een mooie tekst!!

Marilyn Rock zei

This is precious! Great background!

Sanja zei

you are so busy:0) wonderful skinny Femmy!

Heather Robinson zei

Oh what a sweet wee gal perching on her rose. I can see another little person in the background too! Wonderful background by the way!

Barb zei

Adorable :)

Anneke zei

wat en super leuke skinny

Cucu- zei

Adorable skinny Femmy !!

carolann zei

Love this skinny it is so sweet hun xxxxx

Fanny zei

I love it! Could you please tell me where you got the dots stencil? I cannot have one here in France :((( It's been months I can't find it!